Atlanta Personal Injury LawyerIndustrial Accident Attorney, and Auto Accident Attorney
The Flynn Law Firm is an Atlanta, Georgia based trial firm that has obtained substantial recoveries for clients in Georgia and across the country in personal injury cases, catastrophic explosion and burn injury cases and complicated personal injury and wrongful death claims.
As an experienced Atlanta personal injury lawyer, Jonah Flynn’s experience includes:
- Attorney for individuals injured and severely burned in the February 7, 2008 Imperial Sugar Refinery explosion in Port Wentworth, Georgia.
- Service with nationally recognized litigation firms.
- Attorney for workers injured in the May 3, 2008 boiler explosion at the International Paper mill in Redwood, Mississippi.
- Attorney for injured workers hurt on the job and severely burned in a variety of industries.
The Flynn Law Firm combines a strong work ethic and years of trial experience to create value added solutions to complicated legal disputes. Jonah A. Flynn has consistently obtained successful results for clients across the country in cases ranging from catastrophic burn injury, workplace explosions, 18-wheeler accidents, commercial disputes, product liability, legal malpractice and birth injury claims. The past success of the Flynn Law Firm allows it to devote all the resources necessary to each case--something many law firms cannot provide.
Prior to establishing the Flynn Law Firm, LLC, Jonah A. Flynn honed his litigation skills by defending large insurance companies, corporations, healthcare providers, and chemical companies in personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, catastrophic workplace explosion and burn injury litigation. This experience gives the Flynn Law Firm an insight into how catastrophic claims are adjusted and defended, the dynamic between the insured, its insurance carrier, and excess insurance carriers, and gives Mr. Flynn the insight and ability to anticipate defense delay tactics and discovery abuse. This gives him the ability to obtain full and fair recovery for his clients.
The Flynn Law Firm serves its clients not just by obtaining full and complete compensation for their injuries, but also by ensuring that each client receives the best medical care, regardless of the client’s health insurance situation. The Flynn Law Firm works exclusively on a contingent fee basis for personal injury clients involved in, for example, refinery explosions, workplace explosions, or those who have suffered burn injuries. This means that you will pay no fee or out-of-pocket expenses unless we recover on your behalf.
Contact the Flynn Law Firm Today
If you or a loved one have been injured or have questions regarding a personal injury claim, a workplace accident, refinery explosion, burn injury, commercial dispute, or other personal injury claim, contact an Atlanta personal injury attorney at the Flynn Law Firm, LLC today. The Flynn Law Firm is conveniently located in Buckhead near Lenox Mall. To contact us, call 866-904-3143.
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma
- Birth Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Jones Act Injuries
- Car Wrecks
- Construction Site Accidents
- Defective Drugs
- Exploding Gas Cans
- Industrial Accidents
- Legal Malpractice
- Rollovers and Blowouts
- Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Zimmer Durom Hip Recall
- Propane Explosion Which Killed Edgar Brummett of Sautee Nacoochee Was Entirely Preventable NPGA Gas Check Program The propane explosion which killed Edgar Brummett of White County, Georgia was entirely preventable. According to published
- Propane Explosion in White County Kills Edgar Brummett A propane explosion in White County, Georgia killed Edgar Brummett. Mr. Brummett was at his grandson's house in Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia, potentially
- Alabama Colonial Pipeline Blast Kills One, Injures Five A trackhoe operated by an outside contractor punctured a portion of the Colonial Pipeline in Shelby, Alabama, causing a massive fuel-fed explosion,